Social Icons

Pages

Stekelenburg: "Confidence is certainly growing"

Maarten Stekelenburg
Maarten Stekelenburg has spoken of the difference Sunday’s victory over Juventus has had on himself and the squad.

“There have been some difficult times, but we can get over them. Everything is now returning to normal after the win,” Stekelenburg told Dutch daily newspaper De Telegraaf.

“Confidence is certainly growing after our game with Juventus.”

“I saved a free-kick from Andrea Pirlo that I was pleased with. It felt like one of those games where nothing was going to get past me.”

After a reported failed transfer to Fulham
during the winter break, the Dutch keeper went on to assure fans he is turning his Giallorossi career in the right direction.

“Everything is coming together for me after a difficult period. Now I have to continue like this if I am to play for the national team.”

“I feel good again, everything is going well at Roma.”

No comments:

Post a Comment