Social Icons

Pages

Rafinha Could Move To Roma

Márcio Rafael Ferreira de Souza, commonly known as Rafinha.
According to  Corriere dello Sport reports, Bayern Munich’s Rafinha has fuelled speculation that he could be on his way to Roma in the summer.

The Brazilian full-back moved to the Allianz Arena from Genoa in the summer of 2011 for a fee of €5.5 million, but there have been rumours circulating indicating he could be on his way back to Serie A.

“Roma have a very good squad, which was demonstrated against Juventus,”

“Francesco Totti is a legend.”

“Me moving to the Giallorossi? Roma is a fantastic city. I read that I want to move there, but I am fine with Bayern.”

“I will decide at the end of the season what to do.”

“I am working to get a European passport, and I hope to have it soon.”

Rafinha wouldn’t take up a non-EU signing place if he held a European passport, which would make any transfer more desirable for Roma.

No comments:

Post a Comment