Social Icons

Pages

Florenzi: "Roma shirt is a source of great pride"

Alessandro Florenzi in action.
According to Roma’s official website, midfielder Alessandro Florenzi has revealed the happiness and pride he feels whilst playing for his favourite club.

Florenzi, who is from Rome, is a product of the Giallorossi’s youth academy and has played an important role for the team this season.

The 21-year-old talked about how proud he is to be a member of the club, and also mentioned the strengths and weaknesses of his game.

“Wearing this shirt is a source of great pride for me,” the Italian international said.

“Perhaps my eagerness to do well for the
club is what has let me down so far, but I think my main strength is the way I assert myself on the game without the ball.”

He then went on to talk about the player he idolises most, and which Roma squad he liked the most.

“My idol is Fabregas,” he continued. “And my favourite Roma team is the one led by Luciano Spalletti.”

Alessandro Florenzi has netted four goals for his club so far this season, scoring three in Serie A and one in Coppa Italia play.

The Lupi are set to face Atalanta on February 24.

2 comments:

  1. The roma shirt schedule this year in appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good player. My uncle also collected Florenzi's Roma football shirt for me from internet http://www.wysjg.com/as-roma-c-1_7/. so excited.

    ReplyDelete