Social Icons

Pages

Jung Still Willing To Join Roma

Sebastian Jung - Eintracht Frankfurt
According to  Corriere dello Sport, Eintracht Frankfurt defender Sebastian Jung has publicly stated his desire to join Roma this summer after months of speculation.

It seems that Jung finally wants to join the Romanisti who he has been linked with, as well as Inter, since last summer.

“I am now ready to join Roma because it is a team I want to play for and also a city which fascinates me,” said the 22-year-old.

“I have already given my approval to this deal as it is one that I want.”

“However, I do know that there are other
clubs that are looking at me.”

The Nerazzurri are on of those clubs who has been at Frankfurt since breaking through in 2009 and has made 17 appearances for the Germany U21 side.

No comments:

Post a Comment