Social Icons

Pages

Osvaldo Wants To Stay At Roma

Daniel Pablo Osvaldo in Philipp Plein jacket.
According to Sky Sport Italia, Daniel Pablo Osvaldo has dedicated his future to current team AS Roma.

“I want to deny these kinds of rumors floating around these days and I must mention that I don’t want to leave Roma,” he said.

The striker has been connected with January transfer to AC Milan and Fiorentina this month amidst speculations that his correlation with the Romanisti had become too intense.

Anyway, speaking to on Friday, the Argentine-born Italian footballer isn’t packing his suitcase.

“I want to stay ,” he noted. “I’m completely
happy at Roma.”

“I’ve never pointed out that I want to depart and I’d like to remain here for particular time to come.” he insisted.

Rumors in the Italian capital this week prompt that the striker had infuriated team representatives by pulling away of the American tour by faxing them a sick note.

“I had nothing to clarify with the team,” then he added: “They just asked me how I was. I wasn’t fine in Argentina, I had a fever.”

Daniel was additionally enquired for his view on Silvio Berlusconi’s statements that the previous Viola player was not young enough for the current project at San Siro.

“It seems that I’m certainly old, but I did effectively versus Milan!” the twenty six-year-old smiled. “Anyway, if Berlusconi says so…”

No comments:

Post a Comment