Social Icons

Pages

Roma Set Sights On Júlio César

Júlio César
According to the Mirror, QPR goalkeeper Júlio César has started negotiations with Serie A team AS Roma.

César, who has performed all 3 fixtures at the Confederations Cup, has been a main goal for a number of teams because QPR's Premier League relegation was confirmed, together with Arsenal and Milan, but the Giallorossi seem to have moved to the lead of the race as they have opened official negotiations with the 33-year-old player.

Manager Rudi Garcia is eager to bring the previous Internazionale stopper back to Italy and the Brazil
international is likely to enter in talks over a transfer next week.

After Brazil’s 4-2 victory against Italy on Saturday, César noted he is familiar with the interest from the Romanisti and is “happy” to have attracted their attention, as stated on Football Italia.

He informed Rai Sport: "I do hear reports every now and then, so I am glad about that interest. After Inter, my career and my life has changed a great deal."

"I thank QPR, who were the only team who wanted me. They gave me a brilliant opportunity and I am still in the national team thanks to them."

No comments:

Post a Comment