Social Icons

Pages

Future Unclear For Pjanic

Miralem Pjanic
According to Dnevni Avaz, AS Roma playmaker Miralem Pjanic pointed out that he will not talk about his future until he comes back from his vacation.

The Bosnian footballer has spent the last 2 years with the Romanisti after his departure from Olympique Lyonnais in 2011, but speculations involving with a move away have circulated in recent months.

Miralem, who is nowadays on vacation in Greece - insists he will talk to Roma officials on the subject of where his future lies in due course.

"I can't wait to begin the new season. I'm proud of what I've completed and the understanding I developed with Totti, who is like a emperor," he informed Dnevni Avaz.

"My destiny? I don't want to discuss about the team out of respect. I will go back to Trigoria to train and then we'll see."

Upfront this week, Michele Gerbino, Pjanic's representative, mentioned that his client was not looking for an exit out of the Olimpico.

In spite of this, the ex- Metz player is suggested to be a potential substitute for either Thiago Alcantara at Barcelona or Mario Gotze following the Germany starlet's departure from Borussia Dortmund.

No comments:

Post a Comment